Okra Portable 2.1 Bluetooth Stereo Receiver, works perfect and is simple to use in my opinion


A couple of days ago. I'm looking for information on the Okra Portable 2.1 Bluetooth Stereo Receiver for All 3.5mm Audio-in Speaker, so i would like to describe here.



Okra Portable 2.1 Bluetooth Stereo Receiver





Description Universal Bluetooth Stereo Receiver is the perfect solution to stream music wirelessly from your Bluetooth-enabled computer smartphone or tablet to any speaker systems with an auxiliary 3.5mm input jack. Enjoy your favorite music wirelessly and effortlessly right now Features Adopt Bluetooth V2.1 EDR technology with superior wireless performance -Charging and working .... Read more or Check Price




Similar Products





Comments from other users

Ive really enjoyed my experience with this product. I definitely made my life much easier cables do not have anywhere. ... by Manuel Perez

It works very well with no interference from other electronic devices nearby. by Lee O.

It works great sometimes glitch if I am in wifi. if I turn off wifi plays smoothly. Not a problem when I use in the car . by Matt

Long battery life turn on and is ready to be paired. works perfectly and is easy to use. by Chris C.




Post a Comment